By clicking the button below, you will be taken to a registration page to apply for a digital library card at the Logan-Hocking County District Library [LHCDL]. A digital library card does not allow you to check out physical materials like books, music or movies. A digital library card gives you access to all online databases, e-books, and e-learning sites. A digital library card can be converted into a full card with all privileges of the library by coming into the library and presenting a photo ID with current address (if your photo ID doesn't have your current address, you can bring a bill with your current address on it).
When you click on the link below and apply for a digital library card you are accepting the following Borrowers Agreement:
By clicking the link below, and fully completing and submitting the online digital card registration, I understand and agree to the following conditions:
- I am a resident of Hocking County or a county adjacent to Hocking County.
- I will not permit anyone else to use my LHCDL digital library card.
- This card entitles users to online resources provided by the library and does not allow checkout of physical materials of the library.
- I understand that some online resources have checkout limits.
- The library will attempt to validate my information, and if my information appears invalid, or is incomplete, my application may be rejected.
- If you are under 18, your Parent/Guardian has also agreed to the Borrower's Agreement.
- Library rules and policies are subject to change without notice.
|GET A CARD|