The Logan-Hocking County District Library charges fines on DVD and Blu-ray videos that are returned late. The charge is $1.00 per item per day. The fines cannot exceed $5.00 per item.
Lost Materials Charges:
Lost or broken materials will be charged to your account at the following rates:
- Broken or lost Blu-Ray videos- $20.00 each.
- Broken or lost DVDs- $15.00 each.
- Broken or lost DVD cases- $3.00 each.
- Broken or lost CDs- $10.00 each.
- Broken or lost Computer Software- $10.00 each.
- Broken or lost Audio Cassettes- $5.00 each.
- Lost or damaged magazines- $2.00 each.
- Lost or damaged books (including audio books) are at a cost of 40% off the price of the book. Please check with a member of our staff for the price of the book.
You may call the library with any questions regarding prices or fines at 740-385-2348.